Living in a region where insecurity is a challenge most residential and commercial property owners find it indispensable to have electric fences installed on their perimeter walls
There are a few obvious advantages to electric fencing as a security barrier on your perimeter walls as it acts as:
- A physical barrier
- A psychological barrier and
- An early warning system.
The visual appearance thereof will be a definite deterrent to a potential intruder as it will cause a delay in entering your property and also when they want to exit again.
Skills on installing such a perimeter security enhancement are offered at our institute to give young persons an expanded skill base which can earn them more when called upon to carry out suchlike jobs.
Who is this course intended for?
- Anyone interested in becoming an Electric Fence Dealer
- Installers and Technicians
- Project Managers
- Security Managers
- Building Contractors
- Engineers and Consultants
- Sales Staff of electronic security equipment
This course will cover:
- Earthing systems;
- Over-voltage electromagnetic interference and ground potential;
- Metallurgy ;
- Communication systems;
- Electric fence circuits
- Monitoring systems and electrical systems;
The following types of fences will be covered:
1. Free Standing Electric Fence
2. Top Wall Electric Fences
3. Custom Installed Electric Fences
Also to be covered are:
1. Electric Fences Energizer types
2. Types of Electric Fences wires
3. Electric Fences poles and their preparation